Our Commitment to Your Privacy
What information does this SITE collect?
COMPANY only contacts individuals who specifically request that we do so, either by providing their information to sign up for our free email newsletter or purchasing one of our products. The information collected includes name and email address, and is provided to us by you. We may collect and store information that you voluntarily provide to us.
We never share or sell your contact information.
In general, you can visit our SITE without identifying who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Information collected online can generally be categorized as anonymous or personally identifiable.
Anonymous information is information that cannot be connected to the identity of a specific individual. Personally identifiable information is information that specifically identifies a particular user, such as name, address (email or physical), or phone number.
An example of anonymous information is the fact that, while SITE may record the number of visits to a particular page that occur in a given period of time, it does not necessarily provide the names or other identifying information of every visitor. Many users of this SITE choose not to provide any personally identifiable information; therefore, those individuals are anonymous to this SITE, and any data collected about their use of this website is anonymous information.
When you order any of our products, Raqat needs to know your name, e-mail address, and payment information. This allows Raqat to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. Additionally, you can voluntarily provide your name and email address when signing up for our email list.
What are cookies, and how they are used?
You may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie or to prevent cookies from being sent.
How do we use the personally identifiable information we collect?
We collect personally identifiable information only for providing the services you request, generating statistical studies, conducting marketing research, improving products and services, sending you surveys, and notifying you of new products and any other changes to our site or services that may affect you.
When you submit personally identifiable information to us, you understand that you are agreeing to allow us to access, store, and use that information for those purposes.
We will not sell or give any personally identifiable information to any third parties.
Access to Your Personal Information
You are entitled to access the personal information that we hold on you. Please email your request to us via the contact form. An administrative fee may be payable.
Links to Other Web Sites
Protection of Your Information
We operate secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary, and only authorized individuals have access to the personally identifiable information provided by our users. We do not, however, guarantee that unauthorized, inadvertent disclosure will never occur.
Information supplied via online order and or registration forms is only used by Raqat.
Raqat does not sell or rent customer lists.
Transfer of Customer Information
Customer lists and information are properly considered assets of a business. Accordingly, if we merge with another entity or if we sell our assets to another entity, our customer lists and information, including personally identifiable information you have provided us, would be included among the assets that would be transferred.
- ‘‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
- ‘’ https://raqat.com/will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
- ‘’ https://raqat.com/takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (https://raqat.com/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
- ‘’The https://raqat.com/is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.’’
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.