Shuruq Aref (the health coach) welcomes you to this site, www.raqat.com
By accessing, viewing, or using this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agreed with these terms. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms, please do not use this site.
This website is provided solely for the use of current and future customers of Raqat, to provide you with information about the company, permit you joining the service, and enable you to contact us with any questions or comments that you may have. Any other use of this site is prohibited.
Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, download, and print portions of this site to use this site for the authorized uses. You must provide correct attribution to Raqat. You shall comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this website and prevent unauthorized copying of the materials.
This site’s information and material are only for educational and informational purposes and are not intended as medical advice. The information provided on this site should NOT be used to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness, metabolic disorder, disease, or other health problems.
Participants should always consult a doctor before making any health or dietary changes, especially any specific diagnosis or condition changes. Use of the site, advice, and other information in the program or this site is at the reader’s sole choice and risk.
You expressly agree that use of this website is at your sole risk. Raqat cannot warrant that this site will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor do we make any warranty as to the results obtained from the using of this site.
The materials may contain errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or outdated information. Raqat does not warrant reliability of any statement or other information displayed or distributed through the site.
Raqat reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the site. Raqat may make any other changes to this site, the materials, programs, services, or prices (if any) described in this site at any time without notice.
You agree that Raqat shall not be liable for any damage, loss or expense of any kind arising out of or resulting from your possession or use of the content of this website.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Raqat and its employees from and against any and all claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, arising out of or related in any way to your use of the site, violation of this agreement, violation of any law or regulation, or violation of any proprietary or privacy right.
Payments terms and conditions
- “RAQAT LIFESTYLE COACHING maintains the https://raqat.com/Website (“Site”).
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- ‘’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment’’
- ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE’’
- ‘’Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’
- ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules’’
- ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’
- PAYMENT CONFIRMATION – Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
- CANCELLATION POLICY – Customer can cancel their order within 24 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45days for the refund transfer to be completed.
- REFUND POLICY – Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment